Friday, July 18, 2014

Corollary

So you now know I was homeschooled. What a life that was. I started to understand that I was different from my brother and my posse (Yes. Posse) at church at a fairly young age. I finally came to terms with the fact that I am gay about three years ago. This was not easy for several reasons. I grew up in a religious household, I had strong convictions about god, and it did legitimately seem like an abomination. Regardless, I came to terms with it, and now I have a moderately content life. I still get stuck in my own head about it, and the numerous facets of being the black sheep of my family.

I have been single for five years. Mostly because my first relationship failed spectacularly. We got into a contest to see who would be the bigger ass, and I won. So I swore off any sort of intimacy, mostly because she went after the size of my wedding tackle. So I have, since then, been overwhelmingly self conscious about my dinky winky. Anyway, I just got into a relationship with a guy for the first time in my life, and unbeknownst to him, the blackness from the depths of my mind was already engulfing me. Fortunately I was able to talk it out, and things seem to be progressing nicely.

No comments: