Monday, July 21, 2014

Car Problems and Relationship Swings

This weekend had it's highs and lows. And not normal highs and lows, more like Everest and Death Valley highs and lows. Don't get me wrong, I understand that this is part of life, but for once I would like to just have a quiet weekend, at home, where my phone isn't constantly going off from campaign and work calls. I got to walk in a parade with a congressional candidate, which is cool, but I have not been able to enjoy the beautiful days we've been having where I live, which has not helped my mood at all. To add to this, my boyfriend has challenged me to go a week without taking my anti-depressants. Ordinarily this would be a horrible idea, but if you challenge me to do something, I am damn well going to do it.
So today is the first day I have gone in four months without Sertraline, which is a generic for Zoloft, and I am already experiencing the withdrawals. I feel the anxiety that you feel when you fall constantly, and I am struggling not to revert to self-mutilation.So I'm not sure if this is really the best course of action, however I always overcome my challenges.

No comments: